And yet another challenge…yay!
Ok, so I really shouldn’t do this. I told myself I would limit it to two challenges this year but I can’t help it. What’s one more?
This challenge is hosted by Christen at Goldilox and the Three Weres.
Here are the rules:
1. This is a challenge to read 2012 releases that have paranormal or fantasy elements. This means anything with vampires, witches, magic-users, shifters, fae, zombies, (etc.) qualifies! Also, humans with supernatural powers count (since that is fantasy……..).
2. This challenge is for reading adult books. There are plenty of YA reading challenge out there already.
3. The books must be 2012 releases, but they don’t need to be debuts (although they can be). Continuing a series is perfectly acceptable.
4. Choose how dedicated you are to the world of the paranormal:
(The names of the levels are just for fun. Any paranormal/fantasy book qualifies for any level!)
- Magic’s kind of interesting: 1 – 10 books
- I’d Pet A Werewolf: 11 – 20 books
- Take Me To the Fae Realm: 21 – 30 books
- Bite Me, I Want To Be A Vampire: 31 or more books
5. At the end of every month there will be an update post. You can link up your reviews for that month that meet the challenge (a great way to get your reviews read by others, and to check out others’ reviews to get ideas for what to read!).
Sign me up for Level 1! If you’re interested in joining, just click the button above to sign up!